Tagged by Joan ages ago, I guess I should try these blogging meme thingys once in a while.
1) Are your parents married or divorced? Somewhere in between.
2) Are you a vegetarian? I tried with Lent but starting having dreams of meat dripping with blood.
3) Do you believe in Heaven? Yes.
4) Have you ever come close to dying? In a serious car accident when I was 9. I walked out with a fractured collarbone.
5) What jewelery do you wear 24/7? Nada.
6) Favourite time of day? Dawn.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yup.
8) Do you wear makeup? Minimal.
9) Ever have plastic surgery? Nope.
10) Do you color your hair? Yes, but irregularly.
11) What do you wear to bed? Shorts and tee.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Hmmm.
13) Can you roll your tongue? Yarp.
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows? I NEED to.
15) What kind of sneakers? New Balance.
16) Do you believe in Abortions? No.
17) What is your Hair color? Dark brown.
18) Future child’s name? Hannah for girl, hmmm I’ve only thought about a girl.
19) Do you snore? Only when I have the flu.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? South America.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Repay loans.
23) Gold or silver? Silver.
24) Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger, In & Out specifically
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Honey Mustard Kettle Chips
26) City, beach or country? Suburb – space of a country but amenities of a city.
27) What was the last thing you touched? My Macky Wacky.
28) Where did you eat last? At home.
29) When’s the last time you cried? Yesterday.
30) Do you read blogs? Addictively so!
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? No.
32) Ever been involved with the police? No.
33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap? Kerstase stuff for shampoo and conditioner, Bath & Body Works for their yummy smelling liquid soaps.
34) Do you talk in your sleep? Yes.
35) Ocean or pool? Pool.
38) Window seat or aisle? Aisle, because I want easy access to the toilet.
39) Ever met anyone famous? Yes – David Copperfield, Gloria Estefan, John Updike and Douglas Coupland
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? No, but I think that if you’ve never had failures, you’ve never really lived.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Urm,bite?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? I don’t like talk shows.
43) Basketball or Football? Basketball.
44) How long do your showers last? About 15 minutes.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick? Auto…but still badly
46) Cake or ice cream? Ice cream without a doubt.
47) Are you self-conscious? Yes.
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Nope, but I did get verbal diarrhoea.
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar? Yes.
50) Have you been in love? Yes.
51) Where do you wish you were? My bed.
52) Are you wearing socks? Nope.
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope.
54) Can you tango? Nope.
55) Last gift you received? A Furla wallet from D.
56) Last sport you played? Oh dear, urm, does gym count?
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? Food and stationery.
58) Where do you live? West.
59) Where were you born? KK Hospital
60) Last wedding attended? Pete-pete and Liz
63) Most hated food(s)? Carl’s Jr – had a massive MSG allergic reaction after that.
64) What’s your least fav.? Least fav what?
65) Can you sing? Can carry a tune but no nightangle
66) Last person you instant messaged? Bunnie
67) Last place you went on holiday? Kuala Lumpur.
68) Favourite regular drink? Teh-O.
69) Tag 3 friends: urm, nah.
70) Current Song? Air con rumbling.