I’ve been trying to keep up with the pace of things and have been the grumpy and lethargic amoeba I usually am whenever there is stress. But thankfully, there were these:
– Performance poetry with Ray McNiece: And right there and then, I wished I was on of those long Midwest road trips where there’s just nothingness, lucidity and reflection.
– Meeting Ve: and living vicariously through his travels. Dang, I am envious.
– One of our last meals at the original River Cafe. I will miss it.
– Meeting Iain’s Melbourne pooch Ginger for the first time in Singapore, who gingerly smelt Kimmy’s butt and left a big slobbery drool patch on my jeans.
– Nate’s sabotage series which is the only thing that got me giggling during a particularly bad work day.