I wish I could wear my heart on my sleeve, I used to be good at that. But over the years, I’ve realised it is better to be more prudent when it comes to the outpouring of emotions for the following reasons:
1. The other party won’t understand.
2. The other party can’t really be bothered.
3. The other party gives cliche advice or rather insincere sympathy (due to the two reasons above).
4. The other party starts worrying more than you and makes you feel worse.
5. The other party tells you that God is not happy with you.
6. In the worst case scenario, the other party uses it against you.
I think I’m writing all this down because what I really want to say is this: there are a whole lot of things I want to say right now, but somehow, I just don’t have the guts to spill out such stuff anymore.